Sunday, June 5

never to be true

I mind if you walked past me ,
its a real and tough decision to tell you
that i dreamed of this nightmare ,
i would say that this was a dream ,
that it was the worst dream ever in my life
I never want this to be true ,
I have been thinking that it might came true one day ,
but it shouldn't be so close ,
The memories was so clear stated ,
I cried non stop and lay beside you ,
that moment ,
watching ur pale white face ,
your breathe was so weak ,
I had never felt this way before ,
that feeling is hard to describe,
don't and never be true please ,
I dare not to take the truth if it really happen .

your health is at risk ,
but i just couldn't do anything for u ,
a wish or a will , will never come true fully
what i can do ,
left only cherish .


Momoko Wong @ Ernny . =(

No comments: