Wednesday, June 1

The Day To SP

oh yesh , i'm blogging again , thats mean i 'm free and easy now .
right it's holiday again , thats not mean i can stop and rest my mind .
I still go on with tuition and revision everyday .

and yeah , yesterday we went to sunway pyramid for skating .
my skating skill improves i think but i still fall down at the last round ,
argh, is that a handsome guy that support me by my arm ?
but i thought he is an ordinary-looking but kind-hearted man ?
though , i never see his face very clearly , haha ,
bcoz i just care for my knees !
chi cheong fun , my left knee ,  blue black already !!!! LMAO.
after that ,we ate our lunch at BBQ PLAZA ,
before this i was thinking that we should go T-BOWL,
but unsuccessful , becuse we were late , the reason was ,
last round , skate one more round , aiya , last round lorr..
but the end never the end .
hahaha ,this is so called , humanity.
so i missed my t-bowl ice-cream T_T
next time , next time , must go to t-bowl ...

I love cheong k ,
i think we sing till too over d,
having sore throat ,
but but ..
but i still wanna go ktv and sing 三天三夜...
hahahaaa...

train,
on the way back to klang ,
was like mini roller coaster ,
swing here and there ,
the crowd was big , we squeeze like sardines ,
haha ,most important ,
yen, thanks for the support for me to stand still.
appreaciate it very much !

and the second day ,
I don't feel like doing anything ,
because i'm enjoying
*The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars*

Babe Momoko @ Momoko Wong
1.6.2011 ^^V

No comments: