Sunday, July 11

why ?

are we ,
so needless to you ?

I don't understand ,
you have got everything
family .. 
money ...
all these still can't fulfill our life ?
what are you seeking for ?

did you know ,
how much i respect you ,
how much i believed in you .,
i never knew this could happen to me .

you want to hang out ,
we always let you out ,
we will wait you until you are back ,
even that i have to wake up early for school the next day ,
i will wait you too .

why i always sleep late ?
you thought i love to sleep late in the night ?
you thought i love to play com ?
you thought i love to watch tv till late night ?
do you know ?
no matter how tired am i ,
i still wait for you ,
but each and every time you are back to home ,
you surely scold me for being late to bed ...
you never know I'M WAITING FOR YOU ...
never ...

you had changed .
the moment i saw the message ,
i feel so unpleasant , so uncomfortable ,
you never tell us these three words before ,
and you told someone else .
how weird ?

even me ,
I wont tell these three words out easily ,
you simply send the message out ,
how if that people misunderstand ?
you want to playful ?

what had you told me previously ?
i remember it well,
last time ,
you say
im playful , 
im not serious in relationship , 
remember ?
you are the one who advice me not to be a playgirl ,
I did , Im not playful now .
but, who are being playful now?

I'm police and you are thief ,
please be cautious ,
I will catch you anytime ,
watch out ! 

why you don't cherish what you have got ,
we are blissful compared to others ,
men , please cherish for everything ,
don't regret when it's gone .
it is impossible to have a U-TURN,
think twice before action,
the future is yours to decide.



Babe Momoko =x
明天会更好 =)
aqua blue for you,
 i love blue ,
i mean i love you .

No comments: