Monday, June 7

eczema

The most common type of eczema is an allergic reaction.
Eczema is often very itchy and when you scratch it, the skin becomes red and inflamed.
Eczema affects adults and children, but it is most common in babies
Eczema can’t be cured,
 but it can be managed.


there are some tips to manage it : 




1.Limit your contact with things that can irritate your skin. * animal fur ? cat ?dog ?

2.Use a moisturizer on your skin every day.   * yes..im using..

3.Avoid scratching or rubbing the itchy area. * i will scatch when i feel itchy...XD

4.Avoid getting too hot and sweaty.  *this happen daily 

5.Continue skin care even after your skin has healed  * suree..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do some research on google,
there stated that vitamin E helps in eczema disease.


Food sources of vitamin E




actually i want to post some eczema pictures here,
but i think these picture are unpleasant
so,for those who are interested 
to take a look on this website :

okay, 
few days back my mom brought me 
a new product of body wash again,
it is expensive i think,
my dearest mom,
do you know,
you spent time and money 
and heartfully helped me to cure eczema for almost 2 years,
In this two years,
i tried all kind of medicine 
even look for china herbal 
but it is useless !

how many doctor i seek for in this two years .....
why ?
why i'm suffering for eczema ?
scratching ? is this my daily job ?
WTF ?
doctor tells these for almost 100 over times ,
--aiyo, you wan cure eczema,
  must avoid crab, prawn, egg , nuts and etc..---
  you must obey what i have said lo...bla bla bla...



HELLO ?!  i want to have a normal life , boleh takkkkkk ?
my family,my friends...
need to think of me when order meal,
ehh, ur daughter cant eat seafood ar?
ehh, tak mau telur ?
opss, tambah telur pulak @@ *LOL*
eh,kah yee cannot eat seafood leh...
how ashamed am i ??
sigh ........

eczema,
my life would be wonderful without you . 
but i clearly understand that,
it will never happen in my life. 






Babe Momoko @@

No comments: