Wednesday, November 10

Happy 16th B'day



we went to GREEN BOX for celebration...
^_^

muahahaa....!!
ALCOHOL !!!

YAM .......
seng.....

BUFFET ....
i eat a lots of food ...


 LALALALA~
let me sing a song ~~
arhhhhhhhh~~
haha ....
luckily ,
glass didnt crack !


yeah ...
our photo ..
BROTHER A ...
dun envy us ....
hehe....


dessert ^3^

I am so happy for the celebration ,
thank you ,
my schoolmates for celebrating at canteen ,
and i think i become FAMOUS d,
although it is a bit hiperbola ,
but but but ,
I LOVE THAT !

thank you ,
my parents ,
for celebrating my birthday at green box k ,
to replace my birthday cake !

and and and ,
thank for all the birthday wishes ,
especially ,
richard , louis ,li kien , wan xin wai loon ,eng chiew
and
KIEN LEE ...
He calls me on 1200pm
to wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY .
but i fall asleep already .
HAHAHA...

and all friends that wish me on FB,
once again ,
THANK YOU !!!

I LOVE YOU ALL ,
^3^

Babe Momoko =P


No comments: