Friday, January 7

introvert

I feel myself being more and more silent .
I find it hard to tell my friends about my feelings ,
and even my best friends , i can't even express it to them .
I know i shouldn't be so suspicious that they will betray me ,
but this kinda feelings oftenly appear in my mind .
maybe ,
I just love to be alone .
as you all said , IM COOL .

Broken heart , leave a scar forever .

I'm slightly get into INTROVERT .
that i think i'm not as sociable as last time .
maybe i have too much of worries ,
pessimist , shouldn't apply on my personalities .
I should forget about those worries that come across my mind .
Left all that !
Left only SPM !
 STUDY !
   NOTHING IS IMPORTANT THAN STUDY .

Momoko Wong  : )

1 comment:

Louis Ng said...

dai ka jie dun like tis la, be happy ma, u can tell me ur feelings if u wan de, i m very willing to listen de, no problem at all de.. i oso will keep ur secret de.... be happy ya^^