Sunday, June 7

Sg Congkak

I just come back from Sungai Congkak
Our team stay at sg congkak for 3 days 2 nights
*Tapak Perkhemahan Zon 4*
Syokkk
everyone scared of leech
but i was hoping leech faster bite me
wakaka
I noe im a bit too sot
but leech is a organic blood sucker
its good for health~
but lastly no leech bite me
sienz
haha
somethings you hope the most
mostly it wont come along with you

The 1st day
We entry to sg congkak
Shi Chang arranges biao yu and me stay at guard side
look after our things
nasib baik is just zon 4
if not they sure walk until very far
then we two will become spider web.
All ppl reach zon 4
build up our camp
and ready to cook lunch
Chew woh and me was washing dishes at the waterfall
and suddenly chew woh unbalance
his slipper also flow away~
he wont shout : my selipar!!
zzzz
nobody helps him
include me
cause i still dunno his shoe flow away
since he unbalance~
wakaka
his sweet shoes lurr
he told me the shoes was a long time ago
almost 1 year and got relationship dy
haiz..pity geh chew woh
dun sad ya~

2nd day
We play games whole day
dry + wet
dry quite chik kek
cause we need to find the things inside the list
syokk
wet is a bit dangerous
cause the rocks are slippery
and gotta careful~
I flow away once
cause someone step on my foot
and luckily
calvin korkor save me!!
THANKss
fyiiii
night time we eat mee goreng
yummy
mii sedap gt a bit spicy
ibu mii so yummy!!
then everyone pek in jia jun camp
6 men tent ~~
and i heard th said say la say la
wondering he say what
but i noe he wont tell me~
suaaa
then i very tired dy
baring on shi chang leg
his leg very licin
wooo
like girls leg ~
envy him
his leg more comfortable than ck
later i use sleeping as my bantal
and shi chang keep singing song
and changing song
zzzz
wei loon cannot tahan him dy
wan box him
haha
then i sleep dy
in the midnight
shi chang hold my leg and sleep
he really wan to hold something only can sleep de lor
BOOM
5.10am
I sunddely wake up cause of the coolness
beh tahan the weather
extremely cold and i faster wake up and went into my camp
find my sleeping bag
and wrap my self inside the sleeping bag
summore wear ck jacket
before that i dunno that's him
hehe
hope he dun mind
and paiseh lur.

Day 3
wai loon say i am a sleepy pig~
zzz
I sleep and wake up
and sleep
the shi chang come and kacau me
bad shi chang
cehhhhh
then eat breakfast
drink nescafe cause no more MILO
that time wen xing and chew woh try to say yesterday ghost story
the shi chang kacau us again
arghhh
I go and cubit his hand
make him pain and keep quiet.
hahaha
finally he away
and i heard the story~
then ready to go home lor
get ready all things
and walk down with 4 packs of things
ishhh
so heavy
now my hand become longer d
zzz...
stand beside bus and wanna put things
jian xiong korkor sweating
I also sweating
and he say this is a process to excrete waste product wor
dunno true bohh
He say his face very licin wor
then i BOOM him
i say my face so white lur
haha
he then speechless~
-THE END-

p/s:: Shi Chang become my kai kor dy..yeah!!plus a kor lur~^^
Babe MomokO

4 comments:

♂J.jun said...

+u +u ~~~ ^^
I support u ya~~
gambateh yooooo~~




~jj~

★ Mushroom ★ said...

yaya~
thx for the support...
^^

Babe MomokO

Ahbong said...

* u really变态
* wan水蛭bit u oo
* haha
* shi chang is bad
* kacau u
* i help u bit him
* haha
* fun lo at there
* if u r him muimui
* then im your?
* haha
* wait for ur reply yaya
* muz support my blog
* thx ya^^
* support me o
* bb

★ Mushroom ★ said...

[lalagui]
aiYo
im his mui mui
then u r my sao sao lar
give 水蛭 bite can clear wasteful suntances in our body
so im welcome the 水蛭 come
but no come lor
nvm
next time wait 水蛭 come
haha