Sunday, June 14

3D2N to Taman Negara Pahang.


This is my hand [the circle place] is a bee ''KISS ''me

Thursday morning i wake up at 3.30 am
cause last night fever sleep too much dy
cant effort to sleep more
so just hanging in my room
walk here and there until 5.30
then my mom call me up to bath
to get ready to taman negara.
6.30am
We start our journey.
Put all baggage and junk food into the car
Go!

8.30am
Stop and rest at Petronas petrol station
with a mcdonalds beside
call papa order for us
haha
he very less walk in fast food shop .
miracles~
then use 4 hour to reach there.
we eat kampung fried rice on the boat stall
haha
sambil makan sambil shaking
ombak lah besar.
then swim in thr river
the river is dirty so i didnt swim.
Second day
go walk taman negara
see pig lol
so fat pig
and walk a long diaoqiao
gives bee cekam
haizzzzzzzzz
cry like hell
T.T
damn lar the bee.
3rd day
We depart from tmn negara.
Eat our lunch at tokyo restaurant
the fish cost rm 300++
OMG !!
fish that catch from river expensive than normal fish .
nvm lar
my dad paid not me what
it doesnt matter to him (i think)
wakaka
night time go kuala selangor eat seafood
the fried you char kuey with otak otak is delicious !!
YUM YUM
then went for kelip kelip
sit in the sampan and shake shake shake
Syokk
see many many kelip kelip !!
blink blink blink
so beautiful .
then went back home and meet my stitch
he so lonely for 3 days
pity lar stitch.
THE END


Babe MomokO

No comments: